Shoulder support helps provide compression, support and warmth to the shoulder joint complex without restricting movement. It helps encourage correct alignment of the shoulder joint following dislocation or subluxation injuries and can help manage over stretch or over use of muscles during rehabilitation. It is suitable for helping acute and chronic shoulder conditions as well as post surgery and recovery.
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of rotator cuff injuries and improve stability in the shoulder.
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic shoulders during occupational and sporting activities.
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with adjustable straps and comfort pad.
- It is compatible with the hot and cold therapy disc.
- Attention: The indications outlined may not be suitable for condition, before use always seek medical advice from physician, always take advice on duration of usage, ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted, avoid wearing for prolonged periods, only use on clean, intact skin, do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials, do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area, it should be applied as illustrated, if a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Material: Neoprene, nylon, elastane, polyurethane, polyester, polypropylene